January 19, 2018

Wardrobe 2018



It's fourth wardrobe post! I like the tradition, to review past year and reflect on the progress made... my wardobe didn't change much, as I'm mostly satisfied with it (and also out of wardrobe space!). I got some fillers, some things I missed, a handful of accessories, and my dream dress :3 Yay for Fancy Box Shoulder Frill JSK in blue!

I wear sweet lolita, mostly Angelic Pretty. BtSSB is close second, and Bodyline makes for durable daily wear and housework wear... although I love pastels, I somehow ended up with alot of navy dresses. And with a handful of stellar-themed prints, but I blame my love for astronomy for that!

Anyway, three years ago, I was pretty wordy about my wardrobe, so this time I chose more of a catalog style format. The images are clickable for full resolution, and the links lead to their lolibrary entries, wow! 

Not pictured separately: petticoats, bloomers.

When I open my closet..


 


Dresses   



 AP Precocious Lady JSK            AP Dolce OP                Bodyline Sailor OP               Dear Celine OP


   Loli-loli paradise JSK             BtSSB cutsew OP             AP A la Carte.. salo          BtSSB Cherry... OP


     IW Bouquet Doll OP  Chess Story Marriage d'Amour            Bodyline                     IW Florence OP
 

BtSSB Floral Lace..JSK     AP Dreamy Horoscope JSK  Loli-loli paradise OP         Dream of Lolita JSK


         AP Fancy Box                         BtSSB                             Bodyline                          Bodyline   

Skirts



BtSSB Twinkle Constellation...                      AP Wonder Party                             Dream of Lolita 


              Anna House                                          Bodyline                        Bodyline Magical Cosmetics

 

                                              Bodyline                            HMHM Star embroidery

Blouses



                                 Bodyline                              Bodyline                           Infanta
                                                          

                                Bodyline                          Anna House                     Anna House    

                                Angelic Pretty                                        TaoBao

Cutsews



                           Angelic Pretty                      Angelic Pretty                         Bodyline
   

                                 Offbrand                       Innocent World                       BtSSB             


                                                                          Bodyline

Cardigans and Boleros   


          Bodyline                             Bodyline                            Bodyline                               Bodyline 

         Bodyline                                Offbrand                           Offbrand                              Offbrand


                                                      Bodyline                          offbrand

Shoes


              Bodyline                  An*Tai*Na                        Bodyline                        An*Tai*Na           

Accessories


 

 

 


Bags




Legwear


 

Coat and parasol 



                                                                 AP Jewelry girl coat


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute wardrobe. :3 I simply love your accessories pictures. You have so many beautiful bows. Your new cloud bag is really nice and thematic. :D
    I like your idea for photography OTKs. It is not easy make a beautiful photo of socks. (◕‿◕✿) 🎀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wardrobe. That "When I open my closet" picture makes me feel so happy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wardrobe ♥ My favourite pieces in your wardrobe are BtSSB Cherry Patterned Mesh OP and Floral Lace JSK ♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you wardrobe is so cute! I also really love your photos for some reason, they just make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete