September 13, 2017

2017-08 Picnic in Děčín

Yuki organized an picnic event in her town Děčín. We met at the train station and took a bus to the palace. People got icecream in a cake shop, I didn't because it was too cold for me! We walked through the palace gardens, and Yuki did a photoshoot there. I'm including some of my favorites, more can be found on her page Yukísek Photo.






My friend Ruki.


 

 Me with my friend Shambi, who had this wonderful pose idea!


 

My friend Tairesia, who lives in the same city as me!



                    My outfit rundown:

                    Headbow:  Bodyline front bow on a band
                    Dress:        Bodyline sailor collar OP + Angelic Pretty detachable sleeves
                    Overdress: Angelic Pretty's Tea Time a la Carte salopette
                    Bolero:       Bodyline
                    OTKs:        Angelic Pretty
                    Shoes:       An*Tai*Na
                    Bag:           TaoBao
                    Parasol:     offbrand

Originally I had planned completely different outfit because it's middle of the summer, but it turned out to be 10-15 C in weather forecast so the day before the picnic I had to plan something entirely different or freeze! So I sewed buttons to the sleeves of my pink Bodyline dress and attached my AP blouse sleeves to it, and layered a salopette over the dress. Add in a bolero and OTKs, and it was guaranteed I'm not going to be cold :3 I also re-sewed a detachable front bow from the Bodyline dress (those things are obnoxiously huge and flat) to look better and attached it to a headbow, for I am still missing a proper plain pink head-eating bow :)



Who photographs the photographer? Me :D



Some compulsory cell phone selfies!





Then we went to the adjacent park and unpacked the picnic supplies. I baked an american pumpkin pie, and brought tiny PBJ sandwiches and fruit salad. We had a Texas lolita over (Hi, Amy!) for the picnic so I hope it made her happy ^.^ My pumpkin pie actually won the picnic's baking contest, yay!





The park is beside a rock with a castle sitting on top! It's really steep and across the river beside the park, there was another one with a via ferrata, a pre-prepared path for mountain climbers.


We packed during the late afternoon and headed home.. as it took us till midnight to get home by train, we threw a second round with leftover supplies in the train!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your coords! Everything looks so delicious too *^*

    www.milkysjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of wearing a salopette with another dress underneath!

    ReplyDelete