June 3, 2014

2014-06 Meetup in Brno

In June 2014, I asked my friends in Brno for a small meetup. It will be the last one for me for a good while. I picked my most sack dress, Angelic Pretty Dreamy Horoscope JSK in navy, and paired it with navy An*Tai*Na tea parties, pink Bodyline bolero, TaoBao OTKs, and a loads of pastel offbrand accessories.



Amai came in Angelic Pretty's Sweet Cream House apron skirt, it has such a wonderful print and she was so cute in it! Kiki took a cherry printed high-waisted Bodyline skirt.



Oh wow I got a nice present from Kiki! It was so thoughtful of her. Yes that's right, I'm expecting a baby and won't be able to attend meetups for a good while, as I live in different city. Actually, on the meetup photo I'm already in 7th month ^.^ I went from normal dresses to high-waistdresses to sack dresses, frills all the way! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment