December 21, 2013

2013-12 Christmas meetup in Ostrava

On 21th December, right before Christmas, I visited Ostrava lolitas community, with lovely Domi and Silvia, the sweetest lolitas we have around here :3 Again we stayed at the cosy small cake shop we visited in summer.



Domi, Silvia, me, Niki, Reni.
We gave each other small christmas presents!

 

I took my old Panasonic camera with me to take pictures, but being winter and dim lights inside, they turned to be quite grainy. It's frustrating, I have to figure out how to take good photos! Silvia and Domi are such a cute lolitas, though :3



Silvia is wearing BtSSB My Friend Usakumya Judy JSK and Domi is wearing AP Wonder Party skirt together with Anna House blouse (I have the same one :D). I fell in love with Wonder Party in sax.. its such a pleasant dusty blue color!






The meetup on Domi's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment